Thursday, July 1, 2010

Before I Go South...

Hey, A May! I guess this is the last blog I wrote before I go to Johor, the South. Today we went to Kb together, well, all of us. Although I had to wake up early to take my car from Dad, I didn't mind at all. I'll do anything, just let me meet A May. I do think everything is worthy :) ! I hope you'd enjoyed it.

Honestly, I do find it hard to have to part from you. Less weekly meeting like we used to have. But I think so long as your heart's mine and my heart's yours, everything'll be just fine. It's just like last time when you were studying at Matriculation. I will come back when the time permits. Just have faith. It's not going to change much. Hope to hear from you everyday! Fallen and always have fallen for you~

No comments:

Post a Comment